Quality craft beer brewed between the fells and the fjords in beautiful Flåm has gotten recognition both abroad and at home. Since we started the brewery in 2007, we have received a line of national and international awards for our products. This is of course very flattering - but the best reward for a passionate brewer is still the delicious smell of a new and successful brew. And let it be said - there´s no time to rest on one´s laurels.
A selection of the awards we have won:
Australian International Beer Awards (AIBA) 2011, 2013, 2016:
- 13 Bronze
- 8 Silver
- 1 Gold
These includes both for beer and design.
Det Norske Måltid (The Norwegian Meal):
- Ale Of The Year 2011 (IPA)
- Beer Of The Year 2012 (IPA)
- Lager/Pilsner Of The Year 2013 (Mai Helles Bock)
- Lager/Pilsner Of The Year 2014 (Mai Helles Bock)
Metal Packaging Manufacturers Association (MPMA) & UK Packaging Awards
- "Best In Metal 2016" for our can design
- "Metal Pack Of The Year 2016"
European Beer Star
- Silver 2016 for Natt Imperial Porter
We love getting recognition for our hard work, but the most important thing for us is that you as a consumer are happy with our products. Cheers!
A video clip from Beer Of The Year: